How to use Google Hangout
Google hangout is a unified communications service that enables text, voice, or video chats, either one-on-one or in a group. Hangouts is built into Gmail, YouTube, and Google Voice, plus there are Hangouts apps for iOS, Android, and the web. It’s essentially a useful and cost-effective collaboration platform for the average person as well as enterprise customers.
If you’re looking for a way to engage with a wider audience, Google Hangouts may be exactly what you’re looking for.
Here is how to go about it,
- On your computer, go to hangouts.google.com or open Hangouts in Gmail. If you have the Hangouts Chrome extension, Hangouts will open in a new window.
- On your smartphone you can download Google Hangout from play store and install it.
- At the top, click New conversation .
- Enter and select a name or email address.
- Type your message. You can also add emojis and photos.
- On your keyboard, press Enter.
An advantage of using Google Hangouts is that it provides users with the ability to promote their business. They can easily share information, demos, and training with their potential audience. Google Hangouts connect with employees, particularly those who might work remotely and also an easy way to speak ‘face-to-face’ with clients.
Finally it also fosters collaborations and in today’s social distancing, It provides an alternative platform to have discussions.
Feel free to comment in the comment section if you’re having any difficulties in setting it up.