We are looking for Contract Staff and Interns
Make the web useful to everyone
Make a difference in the world with your skill
How Do You Tech provides fast and accurate answers to tech questions for Nigerians and Kenyans. It is easy to use and functional, if you cannot find an answer, simply reach out to us via mail, chat or contact form and an Hdytech Support Agent will respond asap.
Providing distraction free, accurate and timely answers to specific questions in tech is our daily mission.
Founded in 2017, we are a remote and distributed team that is growing.
Here is what we offer:
- Friendly team
- Work remotely
- Flexible hours
- Loose vacation policy
- Monthly internet data allowance
We encourage contract staff to enjoy their personal life by having flexible hours and unlimited vacation. We care about the work you do not the hours you do, and we want you to feel happy and fulfilled.
Join us to make HDYTECH even better!
Current Openings: Contract Staff & Content Creators (Remote), IT Students & Youth Corpers.
We are looking for hdytech support humans to join us as part of the crew at How Do You Tech.
Your job will include:
- Assisting and solving people’s problems in our ticket system (customer support)
- Writing documentation (sourcing, compiling, summarising and documenting a targeted list of specific hdytech questions daily)
- Finding and reporting bugs in our system
- Taking on Website/Application building projects when required (this is a plus)
- Updating content on clients’ website when requested
- Teaching digital skills to newbies
- Providing friendly and professional customer support!
What we need are the following:
- Great English and Yoruba/Igbo/Hausa/Swahili speaking and writing skills
- Excellent communication skills – able to explain technical concepts to non-technical users
- Previous experience with WordPress and Helpscout is a plus
- Basic understanding of any programming language(s) is a plus
- Previous freelance or remote work experience is a bonus
- Familiarity with various search engines and how to use them
- In love with rabbits!
We are looking for a friendly, motivated HdyTech Human who is excited to help How Do You Tech’s mission which includes:
- Providing accurate, correct and timely answers to specific tech questions for our users
- Making the internet useful for everyone regardless of their ability
- Building useful and functional digital presence for clients on demand
- Internally supporting each other to build a strong team
- Ability to teach others what you know and have learnt
It is not as simple as it sounds to run a remote and efficient team. Therefore we require excellent communication skills and a team-centric attitude. Every teammate brings a unique perspective to the table and we look forward to including yours!