[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ admin_label=”section” _builder_version=”3.22.3″ custom_padding=”14px|||||”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row” _builder_version=”3.25″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” custom_padding=”14px|||||”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.25″ custom_padding=”|||” custom_padding__hover=”|||”][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” _builder_version=”4.8.1″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” hover_enabled=”0″ sticky_enabled=”0″]
Founded in 2017, we are a remote and distributed team that is growing. We are looking for Interns, Full Time and Contract Staff to make the web useful to everyone and make a difference in the world with your skill-set. Being able to write reports and documentation is a core requirement of our work!
What we offer:
- Friendly team
- Work remotely
- Flexible hours
Full-Time & Contract Staff, Content Creators (Remote Only).
Full-Time / Intern / Contract Staff, Video Editor (Remote or On-site).
Student Interns & Youth Corpers (Not Remote).
We are looking for folks to join us as part of the crew at How Do You Tech.
Your job will include:
- Assisting and solving people’s problems in our ticket system (customer support)
- Writing documentation (sourcing, compiling, summarizing and documenting a targeted list of specific hdytech questions daily)
- Finding and reporting bugs in our system
- Taking on Website/Application building projects when required (this is a plus)
- Updating content on clients’ website when requested
- Teaching digital skills to newbies
- Providing friendly and professional customer support!
What we need are the following:
- Great English and Yoruba/Igbo/Hausa/Swahili/Kinyarwanda speaking and writing skills
- Excellent communication skills – able to explain technical concepts to non-technical users
- Previous experience with WordPress and moderating forums is a plus
- Basic understanding of any programming language(s) is a plus
- Previous freelance or remote work experience is a bonus
- Familiarity with various search engines and how to use them
- In love with rabbits!
We are looking for a friendly, motivated human who is excited to help How Do You Tech’s mission which includes:
- Providing accurate, useful, correct and timely answers to problems and challenges in tech for Africans
- Making the internet useful for everyone regardless of their ability
- Building useful and functional digital platforms for clients on demand or with a willingness to learn how to
- Internally supporting each other to build a strong team
- Able to teach others what you know and have learnt is a must
We require excellent communication skills and a team-centric attitude. Every teammate brings a unique perspective to the table and we look forward to including yours!
To apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, and in three paragraphs tell us who you are, what your skills are and what value you can bring to the team as well as your any other information that needs to be addressed based on the information in our requirements section.