We are looking for Interns, Full Time and Contract Staff to:
Make the web useful to everyone and,
Make a difference in the world with your skill-set.
Being able to write reports and documentation is a core requirement of our work!
How Do You Tech provides fast, useful and accurate answers to problems and challenges in tech for Nigerians and Kenyans. Our platforms are designed with ease of use and functionality in mind. If you cannot find an answer to a problem you seek or you would rather we save you the time spent searching, simply reach out to us via mail, chat or our contact form and a Care Agent will respond asap.
We pride ourselves on providing distraction free, accurate and timely answers (within 15 minutes) to your issues in tech.
Founded in 2017, we are a remote and distributed team that is growing.
Here is what we offer:
- Friendly team
- Work remotely
- Flexible hours
- Loose vacation policy
- Monthly internet data allowance
We encourage our staff to enjoy their personal life by having flexible hours and unlimited vacation. We care about the work you do, not the hours you do, and we want you to feel happy and fulfilled.
Join us to make HDYTECH even better!
Full-Time & Contract Staff, Content Creators (Remote Only).
Student Interns & Youth Corpers (Not Remote).
We are looking for hdytech support humans to join us as part of the crew at How Do You Tech.
Your job will include:
- Assisting and solving people’s problems in our ticket system (customer support)
- Writing documentation (sourcing, compiling, summarising and documenting a targeted list of specific hdytech questions daily)
- Finding and reporting bugs in our system
- Taking on Website/Application building projects when required (this is a plus)
- Updating content on clients’ website when requested
- Teaching digital skills to newbies
- Providing friendly and professional customer support!
What we need are the following:
- Great English and Yoruba/Igbo/Hausa/Swahili speaking and writing skills
- Excellent communication skills – able to explain technical concepts to non-technical users
- Previous experience with WordPress and moderating forums is a plus
- Basic understanding of any programming language(s) is a plus
- Previous freelance or remote work experience is a bonus
- Familiarity with various search engines and how to use them
- In love with rabbits!
We are looking for a friendly, motivated HdyTech Human who is excited to help How Do You Tech’s mission which includes:
- Providing accurate, useful, correct and timely answers to problems and challenges in tech for Africans
- Making the internet useful for everyone regardless of their ability
- Building useful and functional digital platforms for clients on demand or with a willingness to learn how to
- Internally supporting each other to build a strong team
- Able to teach others what you know and have learnt is a must
It is not as simple as it sounds to run a remote and efficient team. Therefore we require excellent communication skills and a team-centric attitude. Every teammate brings a unique perspective to the table and we look forward to including yours!