How to update Google Chrome
Google Chrome browsers tend to be out of date, so it’s best to keep your web browser up to the latest version. Here are ways to update chrome on your computer:
- Open chrome in your computer.
- At the upper right corner, Tap on the 3 vertical dot icon button.
- Once the menu is brought down, click on Help, and further click on About Google Chrome.
- This will prompt a new page to open and check for updates in your settings.
- Tap on relaunch when the update is completed.
Caution – Ensure you save up anything you have worked on the browser as this may clear off data items that have not been saved.
If you have comments or suggestions, do comment below.