The feature of a Wi-Fi enables connection to the network which also allows multiple sharing of devices connected to it via hotspot sharing, using network cellular data to gain internet access. Creating a Wi-Fi hotspot password helps to prevent other users from obtaining access to your data.
Here are steps to create your Wi-Fi hotspot password.
- Head to Settings app on your device.
- Head to Wi-Fi hotspot or More icon that displays Tethering & Portable Hotspot.
- Select Tethering & Portable Hotspot and tap on Set up Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Here the page displays the Network Name/SSID, security, password which you can enter and fill.
- The Maximum connection enables you to select the range of users that can have access to your network. I.e (2 – 8 users/connections).
- The AP band doesn’t need to be altered (2.4GHz Band).
- Tap on SAVE or OK.
Feel free to leave some comments and suggestions below.