In an increasing era of data and digital information, staying safe digitally has become a topmost concern for individuals and organisations. If you have a guaranty trust bank account, you too can stay safe in five (5) easy steps.
- DO NOT share your online banking credentials with anyone, keep it secret, keep all sensitive information about your account secret!
- DO NOT disclose your card details to anyone!
- DO NOT respond to any email asking you to update your account by clicking on any link please!
- If your card is lost, stolen or compromised, report it immediately! Click here for instructions.
- If you receive any suspicious email, even if not totally sure it is false, stay safe, forward that email with any suspected flier to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to Guaranty Trust Bank for constantly churning out information on how to stay secured using their services. Click here to read the full post on their website.
Hope this helps. Got questions or feedback? Comment below.