Slack can make your work easier by reminding you about your meetings and events through the slackbot.
You can set a reminder in different ways on slack and i am here to show just how:
Setting a message reminder
● Open the specific message you want to be reminded about.
● Click the more action icon
● Select Remind me, it brings out a time frame
● Choose the time you want or customize yours.
Setting a reminder with slash command
To use this reminder method, follow this pattern:
/remind(@someone or #channel)(what)(when)z
- Open the sidebar.
- Tap your name under Direct Messages( it opens your private message box)
- Tap Jot Something Down (at the bottom of the screen)
- Type your reminder in the format above.
No matter how forgetful you are, this reminder will always help keep you in check. If you know any other way to set a reminder, drop a comment in the box below.