Many individuals are using Zoom today to communicate with friends and families during this quaratine period. It would be nice to introduce a little fun during your calls by changing your background.
To change your background on PC.
- Download Zoom app.
- Sign in to your account.
- Click your profile and tap settings.
- Go to Virtual background: when this opens, it will show a list of default backgrounds provided by zoom. You can change your background by clicking on any of those or select “I have a green screen”. OR
- Upload Pictures: if any of the default backgrounds do not suit your taste , you can choose to upload your picture preference.
Change your Zoom background on the mobile app.
- Log into your account and join a meeting.
- Tap the three dots at the bottom right of the screen to open the More menu.
- Click Virtual Background. Select a background from the default options, or upload your picture.
Spice up your meetings!