FAQ for Questions
How do I ask a good question?
- Make sure to briefly state your use case as well.
- Make sure your question is personal to the problem or challenge you are experiencing.
- Questions are stronger if they are phrased personally, ask for answers relevant to your challenge.
- Questions should be well written and clear.
- Make sure your question seeks to obtain a useful answer, not to argue a point or make a statement.
- Questions and answers should not be used to promote a business or service, or for solicitation.
- The shorter your question, the better, do not try to ask 3 or ten questions in one sentence.
How many questions can I ask at once?
Be very specific about your question and ask them one at a time in one post, not five questions packed into one post. Do not try to ask all your questions at once in one post!
I have posted a question, what comes next?
If you have posted a question on our community forum, leave our page opened in your browser for a bit to see if you will get an answer right-away. If someone responded while you are still on the page or after you have left, be ready to try out their answer and provide feedback!
Can I ask illegal an illegal question?
As much as we believe in freedom of the web, we also believe to whom much is given, much is expected. We are an advocate of Tech for Good, so make sure your question is not breaking any rules!
FAQ for Answers
How do I give a good answer?
How many answers can I give?
You can answer as many questions there is in your field of expertise, the more useful answers you give, the more reputation you build.
I have posted an answer, what comes next?
If you have posted an answer to a question on our community forum, leave our page opened in your browser for a bit to see if the person who asked will give you a feedback on if the answer works for them or not. Be ready to engage constructively and provide updates where there is one!
Can I give an illegal / unethical answer?
As much as we believe in freedom of the web, we also believe to whom much is given, much is expected. We are an advocate of Tech for Good, so make sure your answer is not breaking any rules!
Ask A Question
Questions are the root of all answers.
Don’t Be Shy!