Chrome keeps the information you visit in a website and is kept in a file record. This enables your computer to remember the browsing history you have surfed online, including site preferences and settings.
It’s not a bad idea to erase them, as this will increase space on your hard drive in the system.
These are the steps in helping you delete them:
- Head to Google Chrome and open your browser.
- Click on the menu icon at the upper right side of the page.
- Head to settings from the menu.
- Click on advanced at the bottom of the new page and hit on privacy and security
Head to privacy and security under the settings at the left side, on the new page if your browser is up to date.
- In the privacy and security part,
- Tap on Site settings and hit on Cookies and site data.
- On the cookies and data section,
- Click on See all cookies and site.
- A new page will show with all cookies and site data, with the Remove all and Delete icon.
- Delete the cookies you want or remove them all.
Close the page or tab.
This is how the cookies in the web browser is removed.
Feel free to comment below if you have a problems, issues, or questions,.