Mobiles are very much used but its usage produces heat, and if some steps are not taken to maintain your device, it tends to malfunction, poor performance and can lead to a higher capacity of the phone to breakdown. It can also have side effects on the user due to its radiation.
But not to worry, you will get to know how to prevent it as you read further.
What causes my phone to overheat?
- Activating signals such as the WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth, Flashlight when not in use.
- Too many running apps.
- Environmental condition.
- Extensive camera usage.
- Streaming content for long period movies,audios.
What damages can overheating generate?
- Drains the phone battery.
- Poor performance.
- Shutdown the device.
What safety measures can I take?
- Turn on airplane mode and put off signals that can drain/overheat battery.
- Reduce screen brightness.
- Do not overcharge your device.
- Turn off unused apps.
- Reduce time spent on playing games.
- Avoid getting your device in direct sunlight.
- Remove all junks, malwares/use an Antivirus.
If you have any other suggestions or ideas, do feel free to comment below…